post dumpin.

The reasoning behind the rule is simple. Pricing a used product is subjective. If we didnt have the rule, someone could claim any price is too high. It would be akin to you standing outside the front door of your local pawn shop, telling customers who walk in that the prices there are too high. No business would allow that, and neither should people here selling their stuff. Even online sales places like ebay and CL dont allow random people to make comments on the ad, the product, or the price. So I find it ironic that you feel its unfair we dont allow it here either.
If we allowed people to openly question pricing here, we mods would have to become 'price cops', and nobody wants that. So the obvious solution is, no commenting on a person's price. Simple. No subjectivity to the rules, they are cut and dry.

If you think the seller just needs to be educated, you are free to PM him and discuss it. Otherwise, consider it a situation where you voice your opinion on pricing by not buying the item. No other expression of your personal opinion on someone elses price, for their own equipment, is necessary or even wanted.

I moved this thread to the proper sub-forum. It is not a general audio topic.
Lol no 'holic, thats shady business. At least OP thinks so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

post dumping for saying something seems a little over priced? hahaha
i dont get it. but ok.
It is. Did you not ruin potential sales by saying this? Absolutely you did. Your lucky you didnt get an 2 infractions for it from the same thread.

i have never had an infraction. i don't post here much because all the mods are on power trips.

watch, i will get banned for saying this by mr.'i am a mod on ca.com when i am not working at taco bell'.

i have never had an infraction. i don't post here much because all the mods are on power trips. watch, i will get banned for saying this by mr.'i am a mod on ca.com when i am not working at taco bell'.
You wont get banned. All the mods that had power issues are now banned and gone. Ive been called every name under the sun in the Thunderdome and not a single person as much as received an infraction.

i have never had an infraction. i don't post here much because all the mods are on power trips. watch, i will get banned for saying this by mr.'i am a mod on ca.com when i am not working at taco bell'.
dont join caraudioclassifieds.org then... there mods are nazi's compared to this site from my own experience.

LOL, now that is a good one. I think we have some of the most laid back and easy to get along with mods around. They do an excellent job as Mods and enforce the rules put in place. Just because you disagree with a rule doesnt make us wrong for enforcing it. If you feel this strongly about the issue, take it up with goob. Unfortunately, he will rule in our favor regarding this issue. Have a great day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.