post dumpin.

U R dissing them man. They get upset //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

exactly, everyone has their own opinion.

I just dont understand how telling someone they have a good product, and that it looks nice except the price seems a little high, is post dumping.

but there will be many cry babies so let them cry.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

next time, just keep it to PM
Exactly, just tell them through PM...

Regardless what you think it is worth, they feel different about it. Its rare on here, since we usually have knowledge about the products, but many people will pay much more than we will... So let them see if they can get it sold at that price, and mind yo own biz.

Stuff is worth only what some idiot is going to pay. So if you go in there and say its overpriced you are making them idiots change their mind thus messing up the guys sale. If they think they can sell it at that price let em', if you're interested in it then pm him and let him know.

Exactly, just tell them through PM...Regardless what you think it is worth, they feel different about it. Its rare on here, since we usually have knowledge about the products, but many people will pay much more than we will... So let them see if they can get it sold at that price, and mind yo own biz.
mind my own business? yet we are all on a social website. sorry for the truth and what i know. if i was gonna over pay for something, id like if someone would tell me.

were on this site to discus car audio and help each other out right? not get over on anyone. i wasnt even bashing on dudes stuff or anything.

i guess theres nothing else to say though. so whatever, stupid rules will be stupid rules.

Stuff is worth only what some idiot is going to pay. So if you go in there and say its overpriced you are making them idiots change their mind thus messing up the guys sale. If they think they can sell it at that price let em', if you're interested in it then pm him and let him know.
definitely not ever doing business with you. sound shady as fvck.

definitely not ever doing business with you. sound shady as fvck.
No, I know what stuff is worth and can price it accordingly. Like I said, something is only worth what someone will pay. Most people see if their stuff isnt selling at a high price they drop it. Its not shady at all, if you think that is shady then you don't understand the world at all. Everything in this world is wayyyyyyy overpriced, but you still go out and buy stuff because you need it. That burger from the fast food joint, cost them all of 35 cents to make it. But you just paid 3.50 for that bitch. Same concept

The reasoning behind the rule is simple. Pricing a used product is subjective. If we didnt have the rule, someone could claim any price is too high. It would be akin to you standing outside the front door of your local pawn shop, telling customers who walk in that the prices there are too high. No business would allow that, and neither should people here selling their stuff. Even online sales places like ebay and CL dont allow random people to make comments on the ad, the product, or the price. So I find it ironic that you feel its unfair we dont allow it here either.

If we allowed people to openly question pricing here, we mods would have to become 'price cops', and nobody wants that. So the obvious solution is, no commenting on a person's price. Simple. No subjectivity to the rules, they are cut and dry.

If you think the seller just needs to be educated, you are free to PM him and discuss it. Otherwise, consider it a situation where you voice your opinion on pricing by not buying the item. No other expression of your personal opinion on someone elses price, for their own equipment, is necessary or even wanted.

I moved this thread to the proper sub-forum. It is not a general audio topic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.