post dumpin.

LOL, now that is a good one. I think we have some of the most laid back and easy to get along with mods around. They do an excellent job as Mods and enforce the rules put in place. Just because you disagree with a rule doesnt make us wrong for enforcing it. If you feel this strongly about the issue, take it up with goob. Unfortunately, he will rule in our favor regarding this issue. Have a great day.
In all honesty, from what I've seen, there are a lot of posts that could be considered punishable IMO. I think this place (even though missing the old domie days) lets a lot more stuff slip through the cracks than any other similar site. And honestly, if it were me, I wouldn't pop up in a random site where I don't post because that simply seems like time horribly wasted if you're not getting anything out of it that's beneficial.

LOL, now that is a good one. I think we have some of the most laid back and easy to get along with mods around. They do an excellent job as Mods and enforce the rules put in place. Just because you disagree with a rule doesnt make us wrong for enforcing it. If you feel this strongly about the issue, take it up with goob. Unfortunately, he will rule in our favor regarding this issue. Have a great day.
I thought you deleted a post in here just to re-say what I did. I then realized I said pretty much the exact thing, but it was in the hushmat vs. dynamat thread lol

i have never had an infraction. i don't post here much because all the mods are on power trips. watch, i will get banned for saying this by mr.'i am a mod on ca.com when i am not working at taco bell'.
I think you have a strange definition of power trip. More than one mod has taken time, in this thread, to explain why the post dumping rule is what it is. And imo its been sufficiently explained that the rule exists to improve the buying/selling experience here at ca.com. Mods trying to be reasonable and transparent with their motives... and you chose this thread to claim we are just on a power trip? Again, strange definition of the term.

In all honesty, from what I've seen, there are a lot of posts that could be considered punishable IMO. I think this place (even though missing the old domie days) lets a lot more stuff slip through the cracks than any other similar site. And honestly, if it were me, I wouldn't pop up in a random site where I don't post because that simply seems like time horribly wasted if you're not getting anything out of it that's beneficial.
So in this thread we now have one vote that we over-moderate, and one vote that we under-moderate. I take that as a good sign.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.