Possible scam from BFeezy ?

I asked Breezy why he closed and started another for sale thread for the same amps. He said he didn't like when there's a lot of replies because it makes the thread too long. That seems sketchy to me plus I would consider that thread dumping which he should be banned for anyway. I hope MrFoca posts his correspondence with this guy so you all can see how BFeezy does business.
I'll post them in a few mins. Let me get to my desktop.

now I need to find an orther amp ~2000 rms and have no f*** money .. thanks to bfeezy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

[/img]

There you go mods.

now I need to find an orther amp ~2000 rms and have no f*** money .. thanks to bfeezy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
It *****, but hopefully he does ship the amp out to you.

oh god now im feeling so retarded .. :'( he did the SAME thing to me -______- I definitely lost my 360 $ ! Gooood
He did ship my sub, but I also did not send as a gift to him.

I see :/ will see... I can't do anything so.. will wait what can I do lol

I gifted the money and lived in Quebec so maybe he just don't give a f***

I see :/ will see... I can't do anything so.. will wait what can I do lolI gifted the money and lived in Quebec so maybe he just don't give a f***
Did you try calling your bank? My bank has no problem reversing charges when something goes wrong

I see :/ will see... I can't do anything so.. will wait what can I do lolI gifted the money and lived in Quebec so maybe he just don't give a f***
sorry for your loss bro. hopefully, somehow, he actually sends the amp to you.

the moral of the story in this thread is to NEVER send money for purchases via a gift with paypal. if the seller is that hard up they need the tiny fees paid or insists paying via gift so he has no charges then he is a SCAMMER for sure.

I agree. anyone I've bought something off of, I always throw in a couple bucks to cover fee's for them. Gift PSHHHHHHH no way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

greenpat01

10+ year member
greenpat01
Canada, Quebec
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views