Audiobaun

Participant count
  • Participant list

lew-e
10+ year member

C3G
Bought an old school Alpine amp from this guy and to say it was over packed would be the understatement of the year. Packing peanuts, pool noodles the whole deal for an amp the size of your palm. Quick shipment and arrived as he said it would. Since then he's given me tons of advice and is a top notch guy. I'd recommend buying from him to anyone with absolutely no hesitation. @audiobaun

[quote name='lew-e']Bought an old school Alpine amp from this guy and to say it was over packed would be the understatement of the year. Packing peanuts, pool noodles the whole deal for an amp the size of your palm. Quick shipment and arrived as he said it would. Since then he's given me tons of advice and is a top notch guy. I'd recommend buying from him to anyone with absolutely no hesitation. @audiobaun[/QUOTE]

Hey, I appreciate it sir..I try to pack asif I were shipping to myself,and always have..I always try to make a decent and fair deal on what I have and have sold..If there is an issue, I try to make it right one way or another.I try man..lol.Thanks sir:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lew-e

10+ year member
C3G
lew-e
Ohio/Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied