Port decision

thats what im saying tho. i can build the port myself to were i can adjust tuning on the fly. its not that hard to make them. i just asking about the amount of port per cube
I dont have the tools to build them. You maybe do but i guarantee it don't come out like his. If it does id like to see it. He would figure all that out for you. Make it the perfect size. But Im the same way I like to do things myself. I cant help you with the port area tho

I dont have the tools to build them. You maybe do but i guarantee it don't come out like his. If it does id like to see it. He would figure all that out for you. Make it the perfect size. But Im the same way I like to do things myself. I cant help you with the port area tho
im not saying mine will look as good as his, it may not perform as well but i have had good results out of the ones that i have made. i could make them look better but i usually dont keep the same setup very long. I can make a 12" aero right now and it will probably cost me "maybe" $30 and not take much time at all VS him doing it and it costing around $80 or more + shipping etc(thats estimating because ive seen others talk about him pay more). I know he does a good job because ive seen pics of his work but id rather save my $50+ and use it for something else

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.