popping fuses

Participant count
  • Participant list

terrynorwood

i got a proble.Now that i have redone my hole system i am constantly blowing fuses.I am up to an 60 amp fuse in the fuse block and it blowes them when i turn up the bass.I got an 80 amp fus already at the battery and it blowes that one if i play it for at least 5 min loud.any sugesstions would greatly be appreciated

well the amp requires 3 30 amp fuses and i started with a 30 amp at the battery but now i am up to an60 amp at the battery and 3 50amps fuses at the fuse block.i guess i will change to a bigger block at the battery and go with a 100 amp at the battery and 80's at the fuse block.If i do this will i burnup my 800.00 amps

Alright, this is what u need to do. Put 3 30 amp fuses in your amp and NOTHING else. Then put 90 amps at your batt and NOTHING else. That should keep everything good.

he could do that but theres no reason to go buy different equipment so he has to do it. either way he needs to upgrade his fuses...

ok.I just went and put 3 30amp fuses in my amps and i replaced the one at the battery with a 80amp fuse and i am going to try that tomorrow.thanks for the help guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.