poorly built box....

Status
Not open for further replies.
130 for any box is a deal
haha, many disagree.

they dont understand the difference between a box and a well built box.

ive already had a few people come back to me telling me how the box they got from someone else ******.

as far as this goes.. good luck man. hope it all works out.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif or //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

haha, many disagree. they dont understand the difference between a box and a well built box.

ive already had a few people come back to me telling me how the box they got from someone else ******.

as far as this goes.. good luck man. hope it all works out.
after a sheet of wood 20 bucks, screws and wood glue 10 bucks, countersinking bit 5 bucks, jigsaw blades, 5 bucks and shipping 60 bucks that leaves 90 bucks for about 4 hours labor.....

i got my box for 60 shipped and its perfectly built i dont think id ever spend over 100 bucks on a box

btw where are the pics

after a sheet of wood 20 bucks, screws and wood glue 10 bucks, countersinking bit 5 bucks, jigsaw blades, 5 bucks and shipping 60 bucks that leaves 90 bucks for about 4 hours labor.....
and 60of it is shipping

EDIT: i paid 150 for my last box and is built like a tank

i'll explain.
man buys box

man claims box is poorly built

man has no proof box is poorly built

man posts thread regardless of no proof

thread is deemed useless by iceteebone because of lack of proof

iceteebone suggests man slice off dick with machette for his ignorance

^ thats the funniest thing i have ever heard... where are the pics?

the mdf for the port which is in the first pic is loose and also not very straight. cuts look as if they are done with a had saw. screws cannot be removed due to being rounded off. i will try and make due with the box....i mean i paid for this "box" if you want to call it that. i bought some wood glue and silicone and did what i can with it for now......i think i need another box builder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...