polk rti vs infinity primus

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have no experience with the A10's but i am sure they are as good as the other lines or better. The A7's are probably the most popular of all the lines that I sell and are a decent budget speaker . I am not sure if the A10's are still a current model but if the price is right and they are in good shape then i say go for it .I have seen some issues with the drivers but don't suspect it to be a wide spread problem . If buying used just make sure all the drivers and tweeters are working smooth and you should be ok.

The 10s are factory refurbs so good as new. They are like $200 each shipped. They arent current anymore but havent been out to long. I love my Polk car speakers and my Polk sub so needless to say I like Polks sound lol

I have recently gotten the pleasure of a demo on some new Legacy speakers and I am now ruined for life ! I am a small dealer and carry many different products and have tested/demoed most of them and my buddy who talked me into starting my own business recently became a Legacy dealer and I got the pleasure to up front some of their line up . I you ever get the opportunity to indulge in their speakers , I promise it will be an experience you wont forget !

Me too. But it is worth listening to a pair if you get a chance. They have some videos on there web sight that can give you somewhat of an idea on how well they perform . Some other options that may be closer to your price range that I have found to be nice speakers are Wharfedale , Jamo , And some of my favorites Paradigm.

Believe it or not , I did a budget system with MTX Monitor 600i's for fronts Monitor 6c center Monitor 5i's for rear ,a velodyne impact 10 , on a Yamaha RXV673BL for under $1500 installed and was pretty impressed with how well it performed .

Paradigm is a better speaker but you pay for them . I may have a set for sell soon myself . I use to sell them but I no longer do . Wharfedale is probably comparable in most opinions, i believe they may be a little better , Jamo is comparable , they can get loud and they have full 5.0 sets cheap . MTX is a little lower quality but supprizing for the price, their fit and finish is not near as good as the rest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.