Which Usaci Class am I in?

Participant count
  • Participant list

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ok, so I've found that Usaci is the common format here in Oregon, I'm planning on going to my first comp in May.

I'm just having trouble figuring out which class I fit into.

1997 4Runner

18" ZCON behind rear seats and below window line.

1-2 C&D 310FR batteries.

Hifonics BRZ1.1700D

Single Rewound Stock Alt

I'm thinking stock or super stock 0-600, not sure which one though.

Why I don't know is because of 2 things, my highs amp is under the passenger's seat, not behind the B-Pillar, and I've replaced the factory seats with seats from a different car, in the factory locations.

You should be fine for stock as long as you have your back seats
This is the clause I'm worried about, it's tagged on the Street beat classes though.

Factory or factory replacement front seats must be installed in the vehicle in factory locations. Must have the front bench or both front seats. No woofers larger than 8" inches may be forward of the "B" pillars.

And in the stock classes it says No interior mods.

Factory equivalent so as long as seats are there you'll be fine....do you have pics?
LeA9V.jpg

l1g2S.jpg

6G771.jpg

IMnDr.jpg

not to thread jack , but i was kind of wondering about something, I took out the 3rd row seats in my explorer and replaced it with the stock board cover thing from the 2 row seats explorers, is that considered a modification?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.