Polk Audio db 212-2

Participant count
  • Participant list

BradyT88
10+ year member

What type of amp would you recommend for these subs. They are rated for 750 watts RMS and are wired to one set of terminals at 2 ohms. I would like to have them to reach their full potential, while still remaining clear. I would spend a max of like $300 on an amp.

What type of amp would you recommend for these subs. They are rated for 750 watts RMS and are wired to one set of terminals at 2 ohms. I would like to have them to reach their full potential, while still remaining clear. I would spend a max of like $300 on an amp.
mtx 1501d, kicker zx1500.1, or cheaper route, Power acoustik a2400db, hifonics 1606d

I just bought the exact same subs and im going to buy the Kicker zx750.1 mono amp. Ohh by the way they actually push 720 watts not 750 watts. Polk messed up on that. You dont need to go any bigger than an amp w/ 800 RMs @ a 2-ohm load. If you go to onlinecarstereo.com you can purchase the kicker amp for $244.00 w/ a 1 year warranty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.