pointless challenge

I'm going through hydrocodone withdrawals today. I've shit like 8 times. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
it was like... blah, blah blah blah, then you had to go and make me laugh out loud

my question to your supposed numbers, is what kind of meter were they done on?
honestly, i don't know what the meters are....... i know they aren't the little portable "guesstimate" meters. big box with a mic. there's only a couple in town at the shops, and i'm not the one using them

there are a handful of "big boxes with mics" that are supposed to measure spl, there is only one accepted and 1 that is in the process of being proven to work, so unless you can tell us for sure that the numbers are from a term-lab, then you dont have a number to stand on.

well, i guess i have to run across town and find out what the meters are....... i just never made that huge difference to me. i do remember reading real-time numbers..

......oh, anyone got a good free program to draw up the box....... i'm a little old-school with blank, and graph paper, but it would be nice to do some designs on my laptop...

im calling BS you have never hit a 150+ or anything close i want picture proof. To do a 150 with what you got would be dam near impossible unless you peak at like 65hz

whats your box tuned to and what amp you have

geez, i didn't expect a holy inquisition....if it makes you happy, i'll start taking more pics, but older pics are going to take some time to track down..........spread over 5 comp, memory cards, and pics that need scanned. don't expect it any time soon. i'll eventually load it all in my photobucket.

geez, i didn't expect a holy inquisition....if it makes you happy, i'll start taking more pics, but older pics are going to take some time to track down..........spread over 5 comp, memory cards, and pics that need scanned. don't expect it any time soon. i'll eventually load it all in my photobucket.
i just want to know what your system consisted of to hit this 173 you are talk about

subs

amp

box & tuning

electrical

i will find some pics of cars that do a 173 and show you what they look like since apparently its pretty dam easy to do a 173 and not be satisfied these days. And did you compete in Usaci Iasci Db Drag or anything while you did this 173

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

akheathen

Premium Member
trianoacitol contraceptiv
akheathen
Anchorage AK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date