pm's not working

Participant count
  • Participant list

wilzyx
5,000+ posts

village idiot/racist
i think there might be a problem with my pm's, i first thought something was wrong when bumpin blazer hadnt redunded money he owed me for about a month but he said he hadnt gotten any pm's from me. and last night/today 2 people have said they sent pm's to me and i havent received them.

Hrm, I was just wondering a/b a deal I have with dbphelps and i havent heard anything or got a shipping number since he got my M.O. I sure hope something is wrong with the PM's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Figured it out. For some reason my rca cables would work in everything but the new head unit. I quickly tried a spare set, and that fixed the problem.
There isn't much it can be. Pull the amp turn on wire out of the amp, and just run a wire from there and touch the distro block will activate...
Its lasted 19 years thus far. Could be something as simple as a wiring connection as stated. Nothing in electronics last forever. Its had a great...
The amp should still turn on regardless of your settings. Those settings will probably cause almost no power to come from the amp, but thats a...

About this thread

wilzyx

5,000+ posts
village idiot/racist
wilzyx
Des Moines, Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date