Plz Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Riven
10+ year member

Saint jo
I just got a jl 500/1 amp and i was going down the street listening to music at a realativly mild lvl and my sub just stops making any kind of noise i put a volt meter to the rcas that plug into the amp and i show signal but i dont show any out of the amp to where the sub hooks up......it my amp screwed or am i just missing something? ..............i have warrenty so not that big of a deal if it is messed up just wont bump for 4-6 weeks -(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Pull it and test it at the battery post. Simple Power up test to verify if it powers up fine out of protect mode. if it does then Id be checking...
Can you sell the LOC and buy a head unit for that price that will do all of what both of those things would do?
Yes. I do not fully understand the question, but if the manufacturer suggests such a big port, it is probably because it has a high QTS. If it...
If you haven't located the short...reconnecting everything can go the wrong way at the worst time...
I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...

About this thread

Riven

10+ year member
Riven
Saint jo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from