Plywood layers

I'm running that in 1/0...its good stuuf
Frigg'n a$$, the 2/0 gauge is only $4.49 a foot! I just added 1/0 to the existing, prolly overkill at that. Ran 2/0 ground/power to the rear. Ran Anchor marine, tinned, high strand 2/0, under the car to the rear hatch area, no loom (thus the preference for the tinned wire), still, this is nice wire!

Last edited:
Frigg'n a$$, the 2/0 gauge is only $4.49 a foot! I just added 1/0 to the existing, prolly overkill at that. Ran 2/0 ground/power to the rear. Ran Anchor marine, tinned, high strand 2/0, under the car to the rear hatch area, no loom (thus the preference for the tinned wire), still, this is nice wire!
I'm running a smart3k and crescendo s6 atm...I plan to add a 4 channel and 12 channel dsp (I haven't seen a 10 channel yet 😢) when its all said and done...hence the overkill on wire plus I'll be switching the rear agm to lithium 😂

Hopefully I'll have it all done by this time next year...provided I don't blow anything in the meantime 🤣

I feel like we are doing a wire show off and I’m feeling left out. When I start driving I’ll take a video of the wire I’m gonna run in my next setup 😏

Edited: stop driving 🤣

Last edited:
I found this stuff:

It's a little cheaper than the EB Flex.
I'm leary of ebay wire in all honesty

If I ever need to upgrade the rear AGM, thinking that Titan 8 withall the distro is the bomb!

10 channel dsp amp, you asked...

- AND -

THis is a new line that looks promising too

I'm not doing a combo dsp/amp...I'd rather replace individual components as they go out...maybe I'm just old school 😂
Agreed, if I was starting a new build i would consider it. Already have a DM810, nice gear and the latest firmware release, and great CS, love it (in spite of the AC haters) D'oh!

Last edited:
Hang on, almost done driving, I’ll show the wire, it’s rated in bolts of lightening 🤣
I need that wire to run this beast:

468ea477-78f5-4103-bad5-7dcbacee9a2c_1.9a137de08e80dea9c2fe67bfeda5065c.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...