Please help

Olliejcp

CarAudio.com Newbie
Kendal
This is my first time ever doing this as I have only just bought my first sub so I know absolutely nothing about this. So I have bout a Sony xplod sub but have no clue what amplifier to buy as the RMS is 350watts and the peak is 1200 and anyone advise on what to buy? I'll add a photo of the subs full specifications. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200312-070300.png
    Screenshot_20200312-070300.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 148
Start by going to a car audio equipment website, and look for an amplifier that will handle your needs. Best buy, Crutchfield.com and amazon are some suggestions. You can email Crutchfield support with your sub specifications, and they will send you suggestions. Also Search this forum for good brands to purchase. Just a suggestion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.