Please Help! Speakers not working.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gtar308

I have a Camaro with the 500 watt monsoon audio system. Everything is stock. There are 2 tweeters, 4 speakers, and 2 subwoofers. I believe the subs are actually speakers that output the low frequencies. There is also an amp with no adjustments. My problem is - the "subs" turn on and off every few days. I turn my car on, and they work for like 2 days. Then the next time I get into my car, they dont work, everything else works. If I put my ear close to them, I can hear the bass really quietly. I checked all the connections, and couldnt find anything wrong. I didn't think it could be a fuse because they work every once in a while. What the heck is the problem?? Please help me. I can't find any information about this problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.