PLEASE help me

Participant count
  • Participant list

88joey

NY
Hey guys I'm new like fresh new.. I seen a JBL 75EZ amp @4 ohm and 750 @2ohm .. Now I want to buy 2 4ohm dvc subs in box but for 100 I get box with subs , Now will 500 be enough ? Cause I heard u can not wire Two DVC 12's 4 ohm subs together to get a 2 ohm so I'm stuck with the 500 at 4 ohms on jbl amp... Amp is CEA tested and good deal. The subs say 300 roms each, could they be lieing ? they are hifonics 12's in a box and are Zeus hifonics on eBay... I only have$200 to spend on amp and box... I want better amp and can buy better speakers next month anyway ... So would 500 @ 4ohm on amp be ok for 2 12 subs at 300 each ? I can't see cheap subs going at rms 300 each 12 though ??

Please any help here... Should I buy a 1 ohm amp ? I read the jbl one is really good and tested its just I can't get at 2 ohms on it with dvc subs so I'm lost.....

I am new to this also but learned allot so far and everyday I keep holding off as a new thing pops up and I am loosing my mind.

PLEASE HELP ME ..... eBay Hifonics Zeus 12's in box ( 4ohm each and dvc ) $106..... JBL amp 75ez 750@2ohm and 500 @4ohm.... Will this work , Eventually I will get 2 12's that are SVC so I can get to a 2ohm on amp..

Thank You , I'm not rich at all and need it for now and will get better subs later on for now I need good amp as its better to have better amp and worse speakers then vice verse ?

You can get to 2 ohm with 2 dvc 2ohm subs if your dedicated to that amp try finding a dual woofer package with 2ohm dvc subs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.