Planet Audio Big Bang 2????? Any good???

Participant count
  • Participant list

ddgalant189
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am wanting thoughts and opinions on the planet audio big bang 2 line of equipment. I am wanting an alternate system for when i am not competeing. I can get my hands on the planet audio big bang 2 15" subs and a big bang 2 2400.1 for a super great deal. Only problem is that i have never owned any planet audio. I am wanting thoughts and feedback on what yall think. I dont want ur thoughts on how it compares to other brands, but on the build and quality of planet audio big bang 2 line. Thanks

the amps are nice, dunno anything about the subs... but either way.. amps are discontinued last I knew.. but you can still buy a **** ton of them new in stock.

there was a guy who had that amp with the 12's i believe. he cam to some of the arspl shows. really didn't sound bad at all. he had alot of flex in a blue sunfire or something like that

Appreciate the info....thats why i am thinking of getting this setup.....cuz my price on this stuff (discontinued or not) is a price worth grabbing compared to what they retail for. Just wanting alternate setup to bump to going to work.

since i can stock and sell this i cant tell ya my price in this stuff, but i can promise ya it is well below that price....I will have 2 batts and 0ga....i think i will have plenty of power....just still not sure of the quality of this line.....never owned any..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ddgalant189

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ddgalant189
Bay, AR USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date