Love You MONSONwarrior no ****. COME SEE EVERYONE!

My setup?!

• 4-SA Eight Inch Subs/AQ2200D

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 4-SA Eight Inch Subs/SAZ2500D

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Aight so first off i want to give a huge thanks to MONSON warrior for helping me out and answering all of my dumb@ss questions. I finally understand like more than 75% of this audio stuff. Plus he may help me in 7-8 months with putting it all together hopefully. Anyways here is mine/MONSON's idea for my setup. He says to get cdt componets but idk they sound cheap no offense tim aha. Anyways their will be a poll above to finalize my setup.

I will most likely get somebody on here to make me a box hopefully. Then i will get frosgate or kicker wires i guess. A deka battery?! Then 4-SA eight inch subs hooked to either a SAZ2500d or a AQ2200d. Then i will have idk componets any ideas?!! Ill prolly get most of it off of woofersect.com. Oh and ill prolly get a $300 dollar apline head unit. Anything im forgetting?!! Ohh and ill run the componets on a SAZ 125.2

one small thing its a sax 125.2, but regardless and i have to suggest getting wire from knu, the stuff is far more flexible than either fosgate or kicker and its not much more expensive, just look up knu knoceptz. and one of the dekas that dbeez sells would be perfect for what you need.

one small thing its a sax 125.2, but regardless and i have to suggest getting wire from knu, the stuff is far more flexible than either fosgate or kicker and its not much more expensive, just look up knu knoceptz. and one of the dekas that dbeez sells would be perfect for what you need.
Yea aight i think he mentioned knu wire and thats what he uses

i personally just put my own component set together, got mpyre 65m mids and old school rf fanatic q series tweets, they will be running on old school jbl gt150 and gt50 respectively it wasnt exactly cheep but it should ooze sq once its all in and running

i personally just put my own component set together, got mpyre 65m mids and old school rf fanatic q series tweets, they will be running on old school jbl gt150 and gt50 respectively it wasnt exactly cheep but it should ooze sq once its all in and running
You're gunna love that GTS-150 when you get it, trust me. It's a damn nice sounding amp. It adds absolutely zero coloration to the music, which is a good thing to most people. I personally prefer lots of headroom, but that's just me. The one you're getting is pretty considerably good condition I might add...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Reece Cook

10+ year member
Reece Cook
Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views