Pipo new Install!

Just noticed your "system" you have listed in your sig:

New system

1.)12 12" kenwood KFC-W3011's

2.)8 Audiopipe AP-15001D's only have 5 right now!

3.)1 funky ass box tuned low

4.)Maxxsonics Maxx-Link

Do you really believe a KFC-W3011 will take 1000w? If you do, that's fine, but i have installed a few for people that wanted a quick set-up. They are good for ~250W max, pretty much the best you can expect for a $50 sub. And yes, i know the box says 1200w max/peak, lol.

New system

4.)Maxxsonics Maxx-Link

Do you really believe a KFC-W3011 will take 1000w? If you do, that's fine, but i have installed a few for people that wanted a quick set-up. They are good for ~250W max, pretty much the best you can expect for a $50 sub. And yes, i know the box says 1200w max/peak, lol.
only if u kknow wat u are doing tell me how is it i manage to Crank on just 2 of em with 2 amps strapped and have no signs of any failure? it just depends on who you are. and how u wang. glad u said some bout my sig. i need to update it.

only if u kknow wat u are doing tell me how is it i manage to Crank on just 2 of em with 2 amps strapped and have no signs of any failure? it just depends on who you are. and how u wang. glad u said some bout my sig. i need to update it.
I call BS...................post a vid with a DMM paralleled with the sub showing the max voltage you are putting to one. I can hook a 1000w amp to a set of components and tune it down to work, but that doesn't mean i'm putting a 1000w to them. But whatever dude......................

Just because I know what I am doing doesnt mean I can make a sub handle more. The sub will handle X watts RMS period.

finally someone on topic. jesus y u guys even **** post if ur not going to stay on topic. this isnt about wtf im running in my **** truck, but about finding out more info on pipo truck. bottom line is i run 2 of tha 12's strapped. so each amp is @ 1 ohm nominal. so after imp rise they maybe getting 1kw each. and phuck wat ever u talking about i know what i run in my truck daily and you not believing me, really doesnt hurt my feelings at all i could care less about you or whoever else. i see why everyone with sense doesnt post on this site anymore!

New system

4.)Maxxsonics Maxx-Link

and you sitting up here telling me that worthless **** i already know wth the rms of the subs is. like im ****ing stupid or some ****. i dont need you or freaking Adolf Hitler or whoever else to tell me some **** that i CAN CLEARLY SEE with my own **** eyes!

Sandy vag bro?

Pipo hasnt really released anything about his truck. We probably know as much as you do. 12 12"s and a couple cactus sounds amps... Did you search termpro and I think he is on floridaSPL.com

finally someone on topic. jesus y u guys even **** post if ur not going to stay on topic. this isnt about wtf im running in my **** truck, but about finding out more info on pipo truck. bottom line is i run 2 of tha 12's strapped. so each amp is @ 1 ohm nominal. so after imp rise they maybe getting 1kw each. and phuck wat ever u talking about i know what i run in my truck daily and you not believing me, really doesnt hurt my feelings at all i could care less about you or whoever else. i see why everyone with sense doesnt post on this site anymore!
FYI, dumdazz, YOU posted here..................

and you sitting up here telling me that worthless **** i already know wth the rms of the subs is. like im ****ing stupid or some ****. i dont need you or freaking Adolf Hitler or whoever else to tell me some **** that i CAN CLEARLY SEE with my own **** eyes!
lolumad cause someone noticed the how ridiculous it is to say that those POS subs will take 1KW. You don't like people saying it's ********.................prove them wrong.............put up or shut up. Maybe you should realize that everyone here isn't a noob and can clearly see when someone is full of ****;)

Box does 160+ no problem. 12 12" Havocs, 4 Cactus 5ks, 4th order bandpass. Thing is nasty loud, he has brought it to a few shows. He was playing the hell out of it at the Mild 2 Wild show.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

murderedtahoe

10+ year member
Mr. Low End Monster!
murderedtahoe
GA,SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date