Pioneer?

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 4K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah they are svc subs but you get two 8 ohm subs wire them in parrelell like i did and that keeps a four ohm load on your amp and still pushes the subs to thier max nearly and keeps the amp off a 2 ohm load like you would get with 4 ohm speakers. And with the amps i dunno if planet audio amps have a xover (probally do) but on Rf you can set it where its all bass or you can get sound out of it too. With a flick it will thump. Those kickers do have awsome sq put it in a ported 1.25 box and you have awsome sound that will thump good, clean, tight, base. But if you are wanting a dvc sub yea i would go with the comp vr they are **** good subs but more $$$$ But you get one 15 and that should be close to the 2 12s but the 2 12s are still cheaper so your best bet is go with the 2 12s casue you cant afford 2 15s or just get 2 15 kicker comps but i like 12s best of both worlds 15s dont have all that great sq just alot of bass. So i dont really care which amp you go with cause alot of good amps but i am just saying you will probally get a Rf alot cheaper than planet audio and i havent heard anything great about PA but maybe they are ok just go with that setup and i will tell you you'll be pleased. And another good amp is a kenwood 729s 600 watt amp i have a friend that had the same amp and hooked it up to my subs i thought it pushed as good as the Rf 250.2 and then some and is alot cheaper only like 129 new on e-bay. So whatever you choose just go with what you want and what you like.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Patrick

the class d's are only one channel, with no high pass filter, and i own it, not won it, i wish i had won it. for 800.00cdn it is a **** good amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.