pioneer ts-720ps replacement tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list
Needing to replace my tweeters on m 720prs, ny suggestions or how to find exact replacments?
is that a coax or componet? just look at some decent tweet sets zapco has some but so do most companies even pioneer

The tweets were fine,i need replacements,hard to find I am open to something comparable, in the 200.00 range.
I need to know the resistance of the tweeters or the capactiance of thes caps in the crossover.

If i recommend rohm tweeters and the crossover was buikt for 8ohm tweeters it will sound bad..

Ok, not having much luck at finding replacements for the Pioneer ts-720prs, would anyone suggest comparable set of components or tweeters. around 400.00-500.00 for a set of components and 200.00 for replacement tweets.

Ok, not having much luck at finding replacements for the Pioneer ts-720prs, would anyone suggest comparable set of components or tweeters. around 400.00-500.00 for a set of components and 200.00 for replacement tweets.
go active. get another set of tweeters and god active instead of replacing the whole set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.