Pioneer subwoofer pops only when engine is turning

Participant count
  • Participant list
Removing rcas while the amp is on can damage the rca circuit on the internal board, the amp always has to be off when you disconnect them.
Doesnt mean it will always damage it, but its most likely to happen or cause other issues.

Also if its for a sub, dont forget subs are mono not stereo so grounding one rca doesnt really help unless its the right one being used.

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk
Ok thanks! I will ground RCA's correctly and see if it solves my problem

Removing rcas while the amp is on can damage the rca circuit on the internal board, the amp always has to be off when you disconnect them.
Doesnt mean it will always damage it, but its most likely to happen or cause other issues.

Also if its for a sub, dont forget subs are mono not stereo so grounding one rca doesnt really help unless its the right one being used.

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk
Hi, I tested with a multimeter and in my AMP both RCA's outer conducters are at the same potential, so i think ground one or both gives the same result...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.