Pioneer stage 4 prs-1200d spl amp for cheap

Participant count
  • Participant list

dbheadrush
10+ year member

View attachment 26536408Item(s) for Sale:

For sale in mint shape except a thin scratch on the middle face of the amp has the original. Bass knob and the 0 gauge entry screws to put on the stock 4 gauge terminals. Sub has some beefy insides works 110% . This amp accepts up to 4 gauge speaker terminals!!

Item(s) Description/Condition: Features & Specs Chart

Performance

RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels) 500 x 1

Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels) 2400 x 1

Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels) 1000 x 1

Bridged Power (Watts x Channels) ---

Minimum Impedance Bridged ---

Minimum Impedance Unbridged 1

Best Frequency Response 10-240 Hz

THD at Rated RMS Power 1%

Signal to Noise Ratio 80 dB

Input Voltage 14.4v

Features

Amplifier Class D

Low-Pass Crossover Frequency 40-240 Hz

Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave) 24 dB/oct

High-Pass Crossover Frequency N/A

High-Pass Slope (dB/octave) N/A

Bass Boost 0, 6, 9, 12 dB

Bass Boost Frequency 40-120 Hz

Fan Cooled No

Fuse Rating 160

Speaker Level Inputs No

Preamp Outputs No

Width (inches) 15

Height (inches) 2-5/8

Depth (inches) 11-1/8

Parts Warranty 1 Year

Labor Warranty 1 Year

Price:

699.99 new on crutchfield.

259 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer. Pays

I am located in ft myers fl

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references

Take a picture of the equipment, preferably multiple pictures of it. Have a piece of paper with your username, date, ca.com and include that in the picture(s). Then use photobucket, or w/e else you want.

Okay thanks chriszle, now I gotta wait for my wife to come home with the car and ill do it. I think my price is too much?? I mentioned to put obo

PRICE DROP!! 220 Shipped. In u.s. Come on ppl I thought. This was a audio forum this is a awesome deal look this. Model up and all go for well over 600+ I will accept trades. Looking for sa8 sa12 sa15 which ever or a set of quality component. Set like the t1 series components. I'm all ears for offers and trades. I will post more pics. In a few min. Also looking. For eq higher end cd player. Like the 6900 deh etc

2z829vr.jpg

Btw ppl I HAVE THE ORIGINAL BASS KNOB. AND I KNOW I KNOW BOSS AUDIO ***** BUT I HAVE THE 5500 onyx series class d mono amp also for sale or trade does 2300 rms @4 ohms 14.4 volts not to shabby for those everyday. Listeners

Close, but you have to have the piece of paper in the picture with the equipment that your selling. It shows that you actually have the item in your possession at the time of the sale.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.