pioneer shallow subs

RJ_22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NC
I have a mojo 12" sub in a fiberglassed box, on a mojo amp. It sounds real good, but I'm getting out of bass but now being into speed and making the car louder. I still need to here the low end in music. I was considering getting 3 of these subs, and mounting them into the floor of my trunk. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY ANOTHER AMP! I want to keep the mojo amp, but I know I will have to keeo the amp dialed down because of the wattage it puts out. So can I safely run 3 of these with no problems?

That sub sounds very good in very small sealed boxes...

you could do .75cubes each and they would sound fine...

Nice subs. IMO

why do you want a shallow sub? just go get 1 normal 12/15.
I already have 1 normal size 12" sub. I want something lighter, and I need it to be in a small enclosure, do to it being in the floor of a honda accord.

Image dynamics isn't available where I am. Only diamond, memphis, pioneer, alpine, rockford, kenwood, Treo, and RE

Better check the RMS of those shallows. It's only 350 a piece. But they easily turn little power into big bass... I'm pushing mine with a small 200w rms and it rattles my outside mirrors with the windows closed with the bass notch at +2 and at 25 sound level.

Wow that sounded over exaggerated, but its true.

Be sure to get them from http://www.millionbuy.com much cheaper there.

well, i went for 3 memphis m1's cause of the warranty, and the discount I got. Whatcha think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.