Pioneer Premier DVC question(s)

nickconforti
10+ year member

Florida
I'm looking at this here Pioneer Premier, its of course one of the cheaper ones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-PREMIER-TS-W1007D2-10-SUBWOOFER-CAR-SUB-2-OHM_W0QQitemZ280128716906QQihZ018QQcategoryZ3291QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Two questions.

1. This is cheap for one of these correct? I've shopped around, im a big eBayer and this is cheapest i find new.

2. How do i hook up a DVC sub with a mono amp? Can it be done, or do can i use one VC.

I'm not all that new to car stereo just to DVC i need to learn so i can enhance the knowledge base :p

Thanks in advance!

don't get pioneer woofers they are **** i hate how they sound i don't know how to explain they don't have SQ and no SPL get an other brand for the same price

don't get pioneer woofers they are **** i hate how they sound i don't know how to explain they don't have SQ and no SPL get an other brand for the same price
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif first of all you must learn to write correctly.

have you used this exact woofer??? is you have would you please tell me the box you were using, amp,etc...

They may not be the best woofers in the world but pioneer's are great for the price and they get decently loud and soun decently good for the price.

And nickconforti this is a definitely good beginner sub... put it in a 1.2cubes@35hz and you'll love it.

You're right, pinhead. Pioneer subs have no SPL capabilities at all.

Just ask Scott Owens! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

(Google his name if it doesn't ring a bell to you...he only regularly puts up scores of between 170 and 180dB using crappy, no SPL-having Pioneer subs...)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.