pioneer ports

Participant count
  • Participant list
is there anyway i can get by w/o one. anyway yesterday 80_Cutlass_mn was trying to answer my question bout if i tune it to 35hz will i only hear that frequency or alittle higher and lower of 35hz

i really would like to avoid a sub sonic filter. i appreciate all ur help but i want to try to get my system alittle louder by porting it. if i going all out i would do it but i just wanted some more spl. can u think of anyother ways to do it without the ssf?

wow!!! is 22hz too low? idk i haven't had experience with ported boxes. anything below 20hz is inaudible right? will this be the best way without a ssf? thanks for all ur input

anything that u say is what will happen

i appreciate all of ur help. i am going to think about which one i will use. do u recommend pvc pipe? just seal a flared port into the pipe and use a 90* angle and like some more pvc. so i will get 16 inches going in on the side of the amp and then the angle connector and then up 8 inches. that would be the port right next to the basket. would the end of the port being next to the wall and basket hurt the sound?

alright the only problem i might think of is there might not be enough room for the ports where the subs r mounted. there probaly is. running the port down the corner of the box and then across the bottom of the box. will the end of the port just resting on the bottom of the box affect the sound? is this alight

| |

| | port

| |

| | port

| |_ _ _ _ _ end of port right above bottom of the box.

|_________|__

bottom of the box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.