Pioneer installation

Participant count
  • Participant list

BDWeller

I'm trying to install a Pioneer DEH-3300UB stereo in my son's 95 Toyota Tercel. I got the wiring harness adapter and hooked up all wires to the Pioneer's wiring harness. When I plug in the adapters to the Toyota, the radio won't work. All of the colored wires match perfectly to the adapter. Not sure what the problem is. The only thing I've changed was the black ground wires. I connected the radio harness to the car adapter directly. Didn't work. I grounded the radio ground to metal and left the black lead from the car adapter dangling.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, BDWeller

The 10A one in the radio was fine. I haven't checked the car's. thanks. I'll be back shortly after I look.

Wouldn't that be pretty odd for the fuse to blow just by me disconnecting the stock radio though?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.