Pioneer DMH-W2700NEX Bluetooth "Connection Unsuccessful" Error Message

Participant count
  • Participants list

librarianbyday

CarAudio.com Newbie
This is NOT a parking brake issue. My parking brake is set and I can access the entire Bluetooth menu.

I installed the DMH-W2700NEX on Saturday. Bluetooth was working fine for 3 days with my iPhone 13 w/ latest iOS.

However, today my Bluetooth stopped working. My phone cannot connect to the Bluetooth, stating that the connection is unsuccesfull and to make sure the Pioneer unit is within range. It is, and my GPS dongle is in plain sight. My iPhone can see the unit and its correct name. The Pioneer unit sometimes says "Handsfree" instead of identifying the iPhone. I always have the iPhone Bluetooth menu open when attempting to pair.

I've tried everything to troubleshoot, including restarting the unit and phone, toggling Bluetooth on/off, making sure the parking brake is engaged, etc. It is not just my phone. My fiance's iPhone has the same issue.

My phone connects fine via USB.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...