Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Thank god they are bringing this to life. I was getting really worried I would have to run the 880prs. Best sounding deck I've ever used. This looks even better.

Thank god they are bringing this to life. I was getting really worried I would have to run the 880prs. Best sounding deck I've ever used. This looks even better.
U miss the good alpine era.

9835 >880PRS.

I really like the specs on this new thing BUT WHY NO FLAC!..

May be if we make some noise pioneer will add flac.

9835 >880PRS.

You mean 9853 I assume. Either way I'll take it over anything in the same price ranger since.... forever. If it sounds the same as the 880 with usb, an extra burr brown, and another channel, count me in...

Sounds like a really nice HU. Looks like I need to start saving for when these come out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

9835 >880PRS.

Since that's opinion I won't get too bent out of shape, but even the 9835, imo is inferior to the 880/800. Personal preference obviously since both units are capable, but imo the 880/800 wins out.

This is a nice headunit, but its kinda ugly. Digging the 5v preouts. Although I normally don't care about looks.

If I had to spend money on a HU in a bit lower of a price range, I really wanna check out that Parrot Asteroid. It pretty much has everything I want, and can play FLAC files.

Since that's opinion I won't get too bent out of shape, but even the 9835, imo is inferior to the 880/800. Personal preference obviously since both units are capable, but imo the 880/800 wins out.
Yea on paper. not to my ears tho.

You mean 9853 I assume. Either way I'll take it over anything in the same price ranger since.... forever. If it sounds the same as the 880 with usb, an extra burr brown, and another channel, count me in...
I ment the 9835.

Guys help me get FLAC Support for this unit. i need more people to comment on facebook.

FACEBOOK LINK

Yea on paper. not to my ears tho.
Mine say the same in the other direction. I think this unit is essentially going to be the same as the 880/800 so I don't know well you'll like it compared to your 9835's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

blazeplacid

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
blazeplacid
DFW texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date