Pioneer d8601 vs Audiopipe 1300

yeah and if they tuned decent maybe fine.. i had 2 orion xtr cones rip in a orion box (tuned at 50 probably) because ss filter only went to 25hz.. if box is tuned at 40 or under probably fine
If the box was tuned to 50hz you shouldn't have been playing music to begin with

If the box was tuned to 50hz you shouldn't have been playing music to begin with
idk what it was tuned at, this was 20 yrs ago when i didn't know ports.. it was orion box with orion subs u would think they know how to make a box but i think port was like 8" long and not big so could have even been because port was to small.. i've tried to find a box like that to check but never saw another one (wonder why)..

the s1's are, but i think the q1's are still korean
maybe idk but it was proven (amp guts) they are just "hi end" hifonics copies for more $ (and with cheaper caps)., what good is that? when for like 1/2 the $ u can get good amp that does rated..

tenor.gif

No it wasnt proven to be a hifonics copy. There you go again with the false information.
looks exact same and again my point was parts in it were cheaper than the hifonics so if it's not a copy then it's probably worse,. so how does that make u right? and how is that better? still china amp like i said in 1st reply to youdoo.. it looks like the hifon with cheaper parts for more $, thats a fact.. i'm not the 1st one to say it y don't u get on them?

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is in relation to the sq2200 and the brz2400, then theres some misinformation here. The Hifonics is a chinese copy of a korean pcb, which is more common than one would think. Along the lines of Rd 3250v2 and Ap Aqx 3500....

I also dont know what the bias was from the person who posted that video, but ive seen an sq2200 clamp 2800w at 0.8 reactive on Termlab. You mean to tell me that it makes 2800w at 0.8 reactive, but only 1100w at with a 1ohm resistive load?... ya, not buying it.

Fyi have a APMI 1300 arriving today..
I will look forward to watching it. Love you vids, man.

Keep it up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

We have all seen the video. It doesn't mean Soundqubed stole a Hifonics design nor does it mean Hifonics took a Soundqubed design. What it means is they got the design from a buildhouse and both moved forward with production. Yes even Hifonics can pick a good amp to build once in a while

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.