Pioneer AVIC u310BT Ford F-150 Navigation

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juscain

View attachment 26537913View attachment 26537914View attachment 26537915Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer AVIC u310BT navigation / bluetooth. Came out of my 2004 F-150 Lariat. Unit comes ready to install with mounting kit, wiring harness, steering wheel control, and factory subwoofer turn on interface. Comes in original box with all included accessories. The battery in the handheld unit needs replaced but it works fine without it (just push OK when it says low battery). I have been using it this way for over a year.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Unit is in excellent condition and everything works on it (except the battery thing)

Price:

$150 paypal or money order

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price to continental US

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...