3-12" DB Drive WD's almost brand new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutnbutcustm
10+ year member

IM OLD
Spring,TX.
Item(s) for Sale: 3-12" DB Drive WD woofers dual 2 ohm vc

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9/10 no holes or burnt coils have only used to break them in and one show for street beat.

Price: $200.00+shipping each or $500.00+shipping for all 3

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: buyer pays actual shipping and i will ship any way the buyer wants except UPS, I will not use them under any circumstances.

Item Pictures:
20120919_235433_zps8769c6c3.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Fyi i did 150.7 on music and 153.1 burp @ 36hz! With these at a show last week..... Keep in mind the box is built to play low and loud. People underestimate these woofers and they shouldnt, if the box is built and tuned properly these things get down. I will try to post a video this weekend before i pull them out. Im only swapping them out so that i can go to a different street beat class and the new ab 15's are going in sometime next weekend so i need these gone!

Lowest i will go on all 3 is $685.00 shipped and insured. Keep in mind these weigh 70lbs each!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...