pioneer avic-n1???

do not have it ... but i am going to order it within the next 4-5 weeks... i'm getting the backup camera... voice command package... and extension cable to mount in the back of my new car.... whatever i get in the spring :-(

Why is it better im curious cause i have a AVIC-N1 in one car and a AVH-P6500 in my other and i know the 6500 and 7500 are almost identical except of a cpl added features. I was going to add on the Navi to my 6500 before i got the N1 (for a steal of a price is why i got it)

Jason

I have the Avic. Its a solid deck. If I didn't get the nav, i would have gotten a P9. I am looking into competing in SQ in the next year or so. The project is in the works.....Just gonna be a while to get all the finances together. Even working at a car audio shop, as I do, and getting discounts, it still takes a while to put together. Lots of research as well...Anyway, not to stray off topic, the avic does its job well, the navi is nice, and the audio is satisfactory.

Why is it better im curious cause i have a AVIC-N1 in one car and a AVH-P6500 in my other and i know the 6500 and 7500 are almost identical except of a cpl added features. I was going to add on the Navi to my 6500 before i got the N1 (for a steal of a price is why i got it)
Jason
Yep, more features, looks better ( blue).t.v tuner, screen

I just thought i would clear something up. It hooks to the vehicle speed sense wire and sets itself automatically. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/coolflash.gif.4f9740e1268764cfe452b9259e375e3b.gif Its very easy to use. Just thought id say that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.