Reccommend me a CD Changer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Apoc
10+ year member

Buying 1st System
hey, I have a Pioneer Premier 960MP HU and I am going to buy a CD-rb20 aux adapter so I can run my iPod as well as a CD changer. My problem is, I dont know what CD changer to go with...I was thinking the 12-disc. Do I have to stay with Pioneer since that is my HU brand? I am thinking I do so if someone can verify that for me, thanks.

why do you need an ipod and a cd changer, when you can just put the cds on your ipod? just a question
An actual CD (i.e. not a burned cd) should have better sound quality than running it through and ipod...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.