pioneer avic-n1 or iva-d901 play burn dvd?

djxlilman
10+ year member

la
as my topic stated, i'm wondering does either pioneer avic-n1 or alpine iva-d901 play burn dvd? i know that in the manual for the alpine iva-d300 said it play dvd-r and dvd-rw, it doesn't play burn dvd. i'm deciding between the 2 unit i listed and i want them to play burn dvd.

pioneer avic-n1 or alpine iva-d901 owner, please respond to this thread.

as my topic stated, i'm wondering does either pioneer avic-n1 or alpine iva-d901 play burn dvd? i know that in the manual for the alpine iva-d300 said it play dvd-r and dvd-rw, it doesn't play burn dvd. i'm deciding between the 2 unit i listed and i want them to play burn dvd.
pioneer avic-n1 or alpine iva-d901 owner, please respond to this thread.
dvd-r/rw is a burned dvd. Avic n-1 is just the 6500 or 7500 with the navigation right? well i can definetly say that the pioneer plays burned or copied dvds. How much does each of them cost? Just to let you know though im having problems with that unit(7500dvd) and with the way pioneer is dealing with mine getting repaired.

i am also deciding between these two units but i am leaning towards the avic n1. Can the avic n1 or the alpine play mpg, avi or wmv movies that you can get off of the internet if you were to burn them to a disk?

i am also deciding between these two units but i am leaning towards the avic n1. Can the avic n1 or the alpine play mpg, avi or wmv movies that you can get off of the internet if you were to burn them to a disk?
I can only speak for the pioneer because i own one, yeah it plays mpg, avi, and wmv movies that you burn to disk. VCD and/or dvd, i have made a dvd full of music videos and also shows dave chappelle and such, it works fine and i have also made vcd out of the same thing. Just burn them as slow as possible, as for the alpine it probly does, I jsut dont know first hand.

C

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.