SOLD Pioneer AVIC-D1 Double DIN GPS

fived
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Atown, OH
Got it about 2 weeks ago from a buddy of mine who works at circuit city, sold it to me for real cheap cause he gets 75% off of everything. Problem is that my car is 1.5 din and not 2din so I would like to trade this for a nice 1din flip out or sell it for $500OBO. Lets get this gone please!

e8b9e1be.jpg

e8b9e1e3.jpg

e84eba77.jpg

e84eba54.jpg

e84eba3a.jpg

I have a buddy that want's that, but you have got to be joking about me sending you a money order first. Maybe we can arrange to have a mediator. I send the money order to someone in your name, you ship out the product, upon receipt and inspection, the MO is released to you.

IDK your buddy, nor his feedback. You see me and my feedback.. It'd be a different story if it was you that wanted it, but I will not ship first unless the buyer has more feedback then I do.

Im pretty sure I dont have it registered to my bank account, nor would I want it.. $500 shipped guys, these go for $550 + shipping on ebay!

just sign up for paypal. Its free. If you got online access to your bank account you can get it all verified within a day or 2.

Not a big deal. If you deal on ebay then you should already have it.

last time i sent out an MO for a flip out i got jacked.

i HIGHLY recommend you put you're full name, user name, and date in some pics if you want anyone to take you seriously

i'll trade all 6 of my Alphacell gell cell telecommunications batteries for this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

but most people are scared of p0wah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.