Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Suddenly stops working, and just beeps? Help?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I can get the cd out when it's fixed and send it back USPS flat rate box is $12

Heh.. CD's aren't worth that much these days.. does have some sentimental value as it's literally from the late 90's.. but if you buy this and get it out.. Keep it, sell it,.. or use it as a coaster. It's 311 "Music".. maybe not your cup of tea when it comes to music. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Heh.. CD's aren't worth that much these days.. does have some sentimental value as it's literally from the late 90's.. but if you buy this and get it out.. Keep it, sell it,.. or use it as a coaster. It's 311 "Music".. maybe not your cup of tea when it comes to music. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yea I know 311

Yea I know 311

And? Like them? Yay, nay? -- First time I heard them back in highschool (1996 or so..) I didn't like them. Then the second time I loved it.. But I'm a musician (on the side).. drummer first, guitarist second.. So Chad Sexton on the drums is amazing.. He's one of my favorite influences in my style, along with Carter Beauford of Dave Mathews Band.

Speaking of which, I need to throw some DMB in the new system.. DMB always sounds absolutely amazing , imo, on tight systems. Hel.l I remember playing the DMB song Satellite a lot when I would "show" other people the system I had in my 300ZX years ago (2, JL 12's.. with the MB quarts I now have as my rear fills).. and it was amazingly clean.

And? Like them? Yay, nay? -- First time I heard them back in highschool (1996 or so..) I didn't like them. Then the second time I loved it.. But I'm a musician (on the side).. drummer first, guitarist second.. So Chad Sexton on the drums is amazing.. He's one of my favorite influences in my style, along with Carter Beauford of Dave Mathews Band.
Speaking of which, I need to throw some DMB in the new system.. DMB always sounds absolutely amazing , imo, on tight systems. Hel.l I remember playing the DMB song Satellite a lot when I would "show" other people the system I had in my 300ZX years ago (2, JL 12's.. with the MB quarts I now have as my rear fills).. and it was amazingly clean.
they ok

@mylows10

Edit: Shipped, Estimated Delivery date: Tuesday, Jan 21st.

Have your Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD + Wiring Harness Packed up and ready to box. Here it is ready to go into box.

Good luck getting a working unit between this one and the other one I think you said you have for "parts".

Take care,

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get the cd out when it's fixed and send it back USPS flat rate box is $12
I managed to get the CD out just using the battery and fiddling with the leads.. took a few tries.. but it spit it out eventually. It wouldn't entirely surprise me if when you get this headunit it just works without any work done to it. I'd definitely try to fire it up after it gets knocked around a little during shipping before having your guy fix it with your other unit for parts.

Good deal. Yup, I fried the board via force "G-shock" on the unit .. mylows was just in a good position at the time when my unfortane occurred and had another of the same unit (IIRC) that had a bad screen and bad /no preouts , but had a good board, etc. While mine had perfect preo-outs, screen, etc.. but had a friend main PCB/Board. -So he grabbed it for $48 or so (like $60-65 shipped IIRC),.. no idea what he paid his 'guy' to swap the board into it.. but now he has a great 7" Pioneer unit to throw into his wifes car.

mylows if she listens to Sirius, I have my Sirius controller for the pioneer AND the Sirius box + Antenna up for sale. Just a heads up, but I'm sure you already have it, or are like me and don't care two cents about Satellite radio.

Throw a picture of it powered on, installed when you get around to it. I'd like to see it running again.

[quote name='Chromatic']Good deal. Yup, I fried the board via force "G-shock" on the unit .. mylows was just in a good position at the time when my unfortane occurred and had another of the same unit (IIRC) that had a bad screen and bad /no preouts , but had a good board, etc. While mine had perfect preo-outs, screen, etc.. but had a friend main PCB/Board. -So he grabbed it for $48 or so (like $60-65 shipped IIRC),.. no idea what he paid his 'guy' to swap the board into it.. but now he has a great 7" Pioneer unit to throw into his wifes car.

mylows if she listens to Sirius, I have my Sirius controller for the pioneer AND the Sirius box + Antenna up for sale. Just a heads up, but I'm sure you already have it, or are like me and don't care two cents about Satellite radio.

Throw a picture of it powered on, installed when you get around to it. I'd like to see it running again.[/QUOTE]

Ok on Friday and sat I'll be installing her system the deck a gzpa 4000.1 hdd 15. And a @Starrmountain ; enclosure. Lots of sky high wire and a 275 amp custom singer alt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.