Pioneer AVH-X2800BS Bluetooth Menu Inaccessible

Participant count
  • Participant list

wmsimpson1960@gmail.

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm trying to delete my old phones from the Bluetooth memory so I can pair my new ones. I find that when I hit the "settings" button, the bluetooth menu item is greyed out and inaccessible. The manual is no help here. I have the audio source off as per the manual, but it doesn't seem to matter what the source is set to. Can anyone shed some light on this?

UPDATE: Never mind. I contacted Crutchfield and they suggested I apply the parking brake and try again. This activated the menu item. Guess they don't want you fiddling with it if the car is in motion. A fair cop, but Pioneer could have mentioned this somewhere in the manual. As an aside, I'm buying all my audio gear from Crutchfield from now on, even if it costs a little more. Their knowledge and willingness to help is worth supporting. (and yes, I have bought from them before, but now it's SOP for me.)

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...