Pioneer AVH-2550NEX no power

Participant count
  • Participant list

SPrew94535

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
Have a 2019 F250 with the Pioneer AVH2550NEX and am not getting any power. I've checked all the truck fuses and they're good. Took the dash apart and checked the inline fuse and it's good. I also have the Maestro RR hooked up and I tried to do a reset but it will not flash any color lights on it when I press the reset button. I followed the reset instructions that are listed on their site. So I'm guessing that it may be the problem but was hoping to hear of any other suggestions or of something else to look for. Thanks for the help.

Have a 2019 F250 with the Pioneer AVH2550NEX and am not getting any power. I've checked all the truck fuses and they're good. Took the dash apart and checked the inline fuse and it's good. I also have the Maestro RR hooked up and I tried to do a reset but it will not flash any color lights on it when I press the reset button. I followed the reset instructions that are listed on their site. So I'm guessing that it may be the problem but was hoping to hear of any other suggestions or of something else to look for. Thanks for the help.
I would prob pull it and test it at the Battery just to see if it powers up or not to be sure. Like a bench test

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...