Pioneer app radio

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nate7504

Wi
Hello all,I am new to the forum,and after some years getting back into car audio,I recently bought a pioneer AVH-x4500bt,I am a very loyale pioneer customer I have always owned there head units,and had litterally zero issues! And this one is no exeption I really love it,I have not yet bought the required cable for my IPhone 4S so I can use the app radio or appmode whatever it's called? But my question is what's the differance between app radio and app radio2? And what's advanced appmode,are the all the same thing? I have a jailbroken phone and want to use the app extensions from cydia,I did alot of research before I bought the deck,and was watching a YouTube video of a guy who had this extension pack installed pn his iphone and was controlling every app from his deck! Looked pretty sweet but after I ordered my unit I noticed this guy had appradio2,so om woundering if I can do the same with just regular app radio?

Thanks for any and all input!

I'll keep it simple:

Stay the hell away from the App Radio "1". App Radio made some improvements on critical issues, but I haven't used it. The App Radio 3 is expected to arrive this week to dealers, model SPH-DA210.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.