Petition Pioneer for a Double Din 80PRS or 99PRS

there has to be some reason why none of the big hu makers have not done this,im guessing the alpine imprint has to work with some of there double dins?

The reason is this is a very small niche market to be addressing with a large expenditure in development and manufacturing. It would be an entirely new model which would have to get its own approval from Apple to support iPod/iPhone. You guys would ***** if it didn't have Android USB support, and that's another can of worms. If it didn't have just the right equalizer and crossover options that would alienate a subset of this niche from the start. There's no money in this. If such a head unit ever comes to market it's going to come from a smaller company, and that is just a prediction, not a fact.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.