* Pioneer 80PRS Review *

ill try and make a video later for you that i dont mind doing
Hey what happened to the rest of your review testing the sub sound quality? I'm thinking of getting one of these. I'm currently running a Kenwood doubleDIN DDX419, do u think that this deck will have way better SQ over the DDX?

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Specifically for sub bass.

Finally got my hands on one of these. Look forward to installing it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

Nice review btw

I'm curious when you tested Pandora did you have the app set for the highest available audio quality?
This and has does anyone use sound restorer 1, 2, or 3??

I turned it off assuming it was acting like a loudness feature.

i have this headunit and love it to death. i could here a difference in sound between my old cheapo jvc. took me a few days to figure the head unit out as there is menus within menus, but once you get a feel it easy. i still am adjusting settings seven months after bying this head unit, that just goes to show how many audio settings there are. some negatives about the unit in my opinion is the flimsy buttons and it gets hot after a while (over 30 min of use), but i have never had any problems related to that. awesome review and for the help a few months ago figuring the unit out OP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Imtjnotu

5,000+ posts
Me Gusta Edition
Imtjnotu
San Diego CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies