SOLD Pioneer 590 IB

69420potsmoker
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
$165 Shipped>>>>Will also work a deal out if you have a nice 4 channel amp

closedeckflash.jpg

There is a pic I took a couple months back with it in my truck where it still is today. Im just waiting on my 880prs which I just ordered today to swap them out. I highly recommend this deck if your looking for something you can just plug your ipod into. Im upgrading simply because I need more audio adjustments which the 880 has.

The deck is 10/10 mechanical and 10/10 visual the only problem is the remote went through the washer and does not work but I will send it anyway and you could open it up or try a battery swap, which I have done neither. I will include original box and everything that comes with it including IPOD cable.

This is the first item I've sold on here but I have bought from djdilliodon and thetalking shoe. I also have 17 100% positive feedbacks on ebay:http://myworld.ebay.com/dragic911

I will post new pics with my screen name in them if requested.

Maybe you should lower your price some i saw a Pioneer DEH-P7700MP on this forum for sale for $120 shipped and the 7700 is better and has more features.

Maybe you should lower your price some i saw a Pioneer DEH-P7700MP on this forum for sale for $120 shipped and the 7700 is better and has more features.

Ok...........Ill give you only a deal. $160 plus $4 shipping. LOL but seriously pm me offers. Its In 10/10 condition and better than new (LOL) because I tested it for 2 months to make sure everything works. And the lowest ive seen it on the net new is $175 without shipping.

So the remote works now and the deck is completely fully functional and in like-new condition? Have you used the iPod direct connect cable? Is it included? How much would shipping be to sumter, sc 29154? Might get my brother a new deck...

Yes, Fully functional like new condition with working remote plus ipod cable. And I have used the cable with my buddies ipod and it works perfect. I had originally planned on getting an iphone but that didn't work out so..........

how about a more reasonable asking price?
i hate making posts like this, but the deh-p5900ib sells on ebay for less, brand new.

Then don't, but thanks for the free bump

When I originally priced this I searched for the lowest price I could find on it and that was $175 BEFORE SHIPPING.

I just searched and this is the lowest I could find on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-5900-CAR-AUDIO-CD-MP3-PLAYER-RECEIVER-GRAPHIX_W0QQitemZ270145928873QQihZ017QQcategoryZ39752QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

However that is the 5900 ib for $164.95+$19.99 shipping which does not include the ipod cable like my 590ib(premier model) does which cost over $20 if purchased separatly.

So I decided My starting price would be $165 shipped so if you are interested pm me and I might negotiate as I already dropped it down to $155.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.