Pioneer 3300BT- sound to one speaker

Participant count
  • Participant list

chrisds02

I have a 2008 Mustang GT with the 500 shaker system, and when using the AUX cable I only get sound from the passenger side speaker. When using the USB and radio sound instantly goes to all speakers.

Any possible issues or work arounds to this issue?

Android and not being able to play music through the USB port is killing me! I hate AUX.

Thank you in advance.

try a diff plug in the aux port. some don't work as well as others... also worth a shot on checking any sound output settings on your phone or android device

take the face plate off and put it back on... worth a shot to try the settings on the deck and make sure they arnt faded or anything to one side on the aux menu

Any suggestions on which one would (or should) work? I rather not purchase half a dozen different cables in hopes that one would work. I also can't find any other information regarding this issue via google. I would prefer a retractable cable, if anyone has any ideas.

I would double check to make sure its not the phone. Plug in some headphones and see if you get stereo. Any cable you spend more than 20 on should suffice. I might not suggest the retractable type as they are usually constructed out of a lot smaller wire and more subject to damage.

drive to a shop, buy a new cord, goto the car, try the new cord, if it doesn't work go back into the shop and swap it for a different brand or type, and try that.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

^^ also make sure the phone isn't set to mono out or anything silly like that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.