pics of the hhr

orangecounty1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Tampa, FL
snapped a few shots today after i washed it. only thing i've done so far is tint. double 5% all around, and 5% on the windshield.

DSCF3286.jpg

DSCF3287.jpg

DSCF3288.jpg

DSCF3290.jpg

DSCF3291.jpg

DSCF3292.jpg

DSCF3293.jpg

DSCF3294.jpg

DSCF3295.jpg

nothing major. its my daily and im not removing any seats, no wall, nothing.

the first thing im gonna buy when i have some play money is the avic z110bt though, and a viper 5901 alarm.

tint obviously had to come first lol

oh, i just won a set of 18" Pontiac Solstice polished wheels for 318 shipped on ebay.

heres the same color car, with those rims, plus lowered. i wanted those rims as soon as i saw these pics:

http://chevyhhr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28172

it does look bad ass, i have to agree.

you can take the ugliest car, and tint it like i just did, and it makes it look 10x better. notice most car commercials are tinted up, including the w/s? they just look better that way.

to the other guy- if i was gonna buy this to wall, i woulda got the panel edition. perfect SUV to wall IMO.

but no wall in this...ever..

wooow it looks killer.. but idk about 5% windshield.. seems unsafe 2 me.. u def got more ballz than i do..

those solstace wheels are killer IMO.. very good choice! smoke the tails! and i liked the dudes grill u had posted

I had 5 all the way around on my civic and 15 on the windshield. You know that if you get in any sort of accident that you'll be held responsible because of the windshield tint? I found that out the hard way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.