pics of sealed trunk ??

DSC01042.jpg

Hope that helps. I basically mounted the box on a platform I built, then built around it using the contours of the pass through then filled in the gaps with foam. Hope that helps.

this is what i have so far..do i just spray foam on the gaps? do i lay any tape or anything on box/car before i spray the foam?

photo-5_zpse0f1d513.jpg

photo-6.jpg

spray foam = big *** mess

You can do mdf trim panels and duct tape. Might be louder not sealed off so I'd test both ways of numbers are your goal...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have a set up but am looking to hide my amps, I have a 2004 sequoia. Does anyone have a set up like this or pics of an installation?
What would be your cost savings per unit having your coils wound in aluminum instead of copper? Can you quantify the efficiency (or dB) gains...
I dont think this forum is letting that link work. It keeps changing it to a link to this forum. Try this. Just change the dot...
No problem. The Dayton ultimax is one of the better sounding sealed subs I’ve heard. I kinda want to try the 18 in my ride.

About this thread

jasonjs

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jasonjs
SoCal LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date