Pics of new box build

^^^ satisfaction is the best thing you can get in this addiction.
I know, that addiction is lethal to the wallet...It could be worse, I could be spending money on a real addiction, like a crack habit or something

exactly, but the hard part is getting your self happy with your system with out wanting something louder or better with in a month or 2
Ya, this is actually a downgrade for me. I had a Treo SSi 15 on a BXI1508d in 2.5 cuft at 30 hz, but just got a new car and there was no way in hell it would fit in there so I traded the 15 for 2 TSX 12s. I am only running 1 12 right now because I was hoping to make this a AS1 setup...In a month I'll swap out to something much bigger. The 15 and Brutus wasnt enough, no way this will be. I running this on a Treo TSX 75.2....

I hate space issues...Only way I can run a 15 in my new car is sub up, and even then, I could only fit one probley..Im most likely going to run both TSXs off 1500rms, or possibly run something else. Im thinking either 2 12s or 4 8s. Maybe some SA's...space is not my ally with this car

exactly, but the hard part is getting your self happy with your system with out wanting something louder or better with in a month or 2
Oh ya I know. I try have extremely low expectations when it comes to my systems so I'm that much happier with them. But in the end I know it's a lie and I keep spending money to get better and louder...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.