pics of my wall finished

so far they are takeing it like champs, takes me bout 8 full tilt 40hz burps and 2.5songs and they start getting warm. i dont think thats to bad for 1500rms rated woofers w 2600+ goin to em

haha no thats not bad at all, DC makes some beefy subs thats for sure.

those trim panels came out really clean, good job.

how are you liking that 32hz tuning?

I cant wait to try out my 18...

haha no thats not bad at all, DC makes some beefy subs thats for sure.those trim panels came out really clean, good job.

how are you liking that 32hz tuning?

I cant wait to try out my 18...
yes they do! DC FTW

as for the tuning im loving it! the only thing is that i may rebuild the wall w a lil bit bigger port thinkin of goin to 135sqin w a tuning of 36hz vs the 105 and tuning of 32hz i have now to see if i can some higher numbers. as of now tho im hella happy w it!

going to dropfest? Looks clean. sexy amp (it was probably mine at one time) lol
i will try to be out there on saturday, but idk for sure if ill be able to! ima try forsure but i can guarentee anything:(

MUCH better than your last build high five!
lol yea, i memeber getting a couple words for that build lol! but hey it was fairly loud 144 on music for only 800rms on each LVL4 but yea it didnt look very good thats for sure! but i figured id come back w this build a lot louder and make it look alot better lol, and i think i got both:D:cool:

very nice setup man! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif
i thank you:D

Great looking truck man and looks like it pounds! Move vids!!
thanks mang, truck aint to bad lol its a ranger tho:crap: and yea it makes a lil noise:laugh:

i'm waiting on ordering a d2 level 4xl 15 and this only makes me want it more. i can't wait. awesome setup. if i didnt use my backseat i'd prolly make a wall but i can't! very nice

Nice setup! Looks very loud, but WTF...........snow!
I live in Ohio, so I don't need to see that **** right now, lol!

Enjoy!
thanks man

lmao yea i told ya guys the vids were taken when the build was in the early stages, which was during the winter, end of winter that is lol. and im WI so i no all bout snow lmao.

very nice build...iam in the prosses of install the same subs in my jeep ...have you metered it yet
thanks they are GREAT woofers! and it got metered when it was in the early stages when i had the colossus in there 3400rms for the 2 15s and it did a 147.2 on music @37hz. again that was w 1700rms per sub. and ill find out this saturday wat it does w the cactus 5k in there:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.